Makes 4 servings
1 cup chickpea flour
1 cup water
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
1/3 cup hot sauce
2 tablespoons ghee, melted
Greek yogurt, for serving
Celery sticks, for serving
1. Heat the oven to 450 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick mat.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the chickpea flour, water, olive oil, paprika, garlic powder and salt. Allow the batter to sit for 10 minutes while you prep the cauliflower.
3. Toss the cauliflower in the chickpea batter until well coated. Transfer the cauliflower to the baking sheet using a slotted spoon, shaking off any excess batter, and roast in the oven for about 15 minutes, rotating once halfway through, until crispy and lightly browned.
4. Meanwhile, in another medium mixing bowl, combine the hot sauce and melted ghee.
5. Toss the crispy cauliflower with the buffalo sauce and serve immediately alongside celery sticks and yogurt for dipping.